Life is beautiful when we open ourself to it

How the time flies, its been two weeks again and it feels like I just wrote the last text! I was just thinking what it is that I've been doing all this time. Some of the time has went at work and meeting friends. And it actually feels that for a while now I've been going from places to places all the time. One day at least went with my friend by selling some of our old stuff at flea market which was held outside on a market place here in Kuopio. I didn't thought it would be so much fun, but it was and I got rid of so much of my stuff that was just laying there! When I left from here 2 years ago I thought I might want keep that stuff just in case, but now that I looked at it I realized that I don't need any of it. I was collecting so much things that just brought me happiness for a short time, but after that was pretty much just useless. And rest of the stuff I didn't get rid of in there, I'm definitely attending to get by the end of the summer.
I did as well start doing clothes to myself  
and started it by making a skirt.
I went to a shop to get a fabric I liked
and put together a skirt I had seen on a magazine.
No I'm not at all experienced with that, but my
mom is a sewer so I used her as my teacher and
I'm pretty happy with the result!
It's funny how you start to appreciate some of the things only after some time, like this kind of opportunitys coming so close from you. But I guess that's all part of growing and getting familiar with yourself :)


Oh yeah and we went to visit a winery that's near where I life and that was very interesting as well! Finding out how they make those berry wines, some beers and ciders and seeing some amazing art as well! Those kind of scenery's are just so beautiful; there was some animals living there and the whole place was filled with amazing feeling of peace. After tasting some wines there it was a good time to go to listen some live music at the wine festival which was in Kuopio at the moment!






But the time where I definitely got to relax the most was when I visited my friend in western Finland. I stayed there for 2 nights and took part of their daily routines in there. They have amazing house and garden and even more amazing ideas for it on a future. Staying there and listening those ideas just got me realize once again how amazing this life is we're living in. They have plenty of animals and plants in there which they wish to one day get all of they're living out of. Plenty of their food already comes from their own yard, but on the future hope would be that it would be all of it! And for me as a newly vegetarian that was definitely the place where I had no doubts with eating meat.



It is those kind of places which are so full with energy of amazing improvement and positive thinking that makes you feel amazing about life! And just the idea of being able to detach yourself from money makes you really realize about the huge nonexistent power that lies behind money. I mean I guess money was made to make a trade of things (food and clothes) easier, but as the time has went we've all just confused on the meaning! Now it only matters how much you have it! It's not about getting yourself fed and dressed, its a race about who has most of it on their bank accounts. Since in this time money equals power! But do we remember question the fact where actually need the power for.. Is it that we're used to thinking power as happiness because that's how we're taught or is it that we mistake that power equals control. Yeah sure you should have a control of your own life, but you don't need money for that, when it comes to having a control of others life that's when the money/power comes in. But why, why do we so desperately try to battle with others and get control over them with our possessions! First of all we were never meant to control anyone else than ourself and secondly I'd say it's proven about millions of times that it will be a battle we'll always lose! And for the power battles going around us all the time, I wouldn't put too much energy to it. Those has been there for always and no money, power or stress will change it. We can only control ourself and the way we act on our own life!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts