Number one

So this is it, my blog. I have wanted to start writing this for some time now, but as always it's so easy to postpone it. I have thought I should find a amazing subject or just a amazing adventure where to start from, but as I want my blog to be about ordinary thoughts and happenings that happen in my not so ordinary life I thought why not stop postponing it and start it right now! I started thinking as well that even though I want my traveling to be a big part of my blog, somehow ironically me being back in my home city after 2 years seems in a way the perfect time to start it.

This blog is somehow a very new and different thing for me to do which is probably the reason why the step for starting it is so big. I mean isn't' it always when we go out of our comfort zone? Even though I feel like the past 2 years I have stepped out side of it so many times (by traveling and moving to unknown) that it should be getting closer and closer to my comfort zone and that way the new step should be easier to take already. I guess you cant compare this to traveling or moving around, its a new thing totally which makes it a new step outside of my comfort zone. Someone once told me that it is this little place outside our routines and habits where the magic happens and the only way to achieve that is by taking the risk and trying something new. I know this sounds very exaggerate for something as small as writing a blog, but I guess that's not really the point. The point is that every new (big or small) step you take out from your normal day life will always be worth of taking!



So back to the style of my blog then; I want it to be very honest, self wondering, bit of sarcastic and (what the little perfectionist in me would say) perfect story about my live. Ok I know it wont be perfect as nothing really cant be, but I try to nail those other three then! Isn't it in a way that little perfectionist in all of us which is yelling to us those words when we want to leave our comfort zone; don't do it you might not make it perfect, somebody has probably already made a better one and don't do it yet you're not in your best to make it perfect. But we need to remind ourself were never ready; we grow each day more and each day we can be better then we were yesterday, but it is those imperfect happenings we call mistakes that teach us to be better every day!

TO BE CONTINUED.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts