From writer's block to a brighter blog



It's been ages again, since I wrote the last update!! I've wanted to write something for a long time now, but every time I sat to write, my mind went blank. I guess that's what they call a write's block. As being a person, who loves to analyze the reason behind our actions, I asked myself why, why is it so hard to write now?


It started by with a very simple thing; me being busy with other stuff. And when I was busy doing other things, my mind automatically wrote a imaginary list of things I have to do when I have time for it. This list went to the back storage of my head. And as time went and the list in the back of head got bigger, it started to be a bit of burden. All the time I was doing something, the list was reminding me of its existence. And all the time I knew that I have that list waiting me when I get the time. But when I did got the time, I noticed not having the creativity or motivation to do it.. It's the moment when you stare at the empty page and feel like it is a mirror of your mind right now: empty.. To stop me from bitting my nails while staring at the empty page, I started knitting. Hoping that by doing something a bit creative, would awake my creativity for writing. WRONG, only result of that was a hat I made (which I wont be even able to use in awhile, since the summer is coming).



So the next step was to just simple start writing. That didin't come of too well ether. Forcing myself to write, I noticed my text being like a children's book without the magical beings, nice pictures and important lesson in the end. Which means you almost fall a sleep, even when writing it!

There was a few other attempts to write, which ended up: me having to bite all my nails, write some more boring children's books and many smily faces on a side of a notebook page.

After that, which is now I realized that if the only thing I have in my head when I start to write is this list, maybe I should start writing about that! And here we are now. I realized that as the list was in the back of head, I could never really face it. But then by putting it in to writing you take it from your head and put it in front of your eyes and the list is gone.

That made me also think, that why do we make these lists, which will make a bit of a shadow in our minds and prevent us from enjoying every moment of our life fully. But I guess the lesson of this children's book, is that if you have something on your mind that bothers you (even a little things) you have to face them and go through it.



So what has happened on the past 3 months.. Many things of course! To make it easier to write about it, I first did a list (yes, another list) about the things that I remember most from the last 3 months.



First was the people! Oh, it is one of favourite thing about traveling. You get to meet so many fantastic people, hear their stories and have fun with them. For example many of our mornings start with a nice music and realizing at some point that we're all dancing in breakfast room for it. I could imagine it being a scene from a musical or something, but the thing is that it's reality which everybody can make it happen. Also working many times doesn't feel like working, because you just have so much fun doing it!









I also had my friend came to visit me, which was fantastic! Even though you don't see many of your friends that often, the relationship doesn't change. And there is something absolutely amazing about showing your friends, where you live now and bringing them in to live your living right now. I remember going to pick her up from the nearby town and jumping up and down in the car like a little kid excited to see her. For that week that she was here, we had a fantastic time! I got to show her some amazing places in here and we got to spend quality time together after a long time.





We also visited Barcelona for 4 days and had so much fun!





With all of these new friends I've met in here and all of my old friends I have in other places, really makes me appreciate how important part they are in our lives. Even though, the happiness comes from inside ourselves, we still all want to share it and communicate with others!

Big part of time has also went to this project I've been doing now, which has given me a lot! But more about that later, when I get to finish it.

I also had a bit of a time to go the explore other places. Season finished here, so we went for a nice little roadtrip to beautiful Morocco. As that is a totally different story itself, I decided to make a another update of it which will come right after this one :)



So life is still awesome here in Taüll and for that I've decided to stay here for the summer as well :)






Comments

  1. Toki toki nana :) great article

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yay!! im smiling because i have no idea whats going on!!!! lol que pasa conmigo ahaha!! miss ya!! love breanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah yeah I love that saying ;) I miss you too! I hope you have a great time in Gran Canaria :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts