DREAM


Train keeps on moving forward, a man next to me is listening music and singing it outloud, every few minutes a guy walks by shouting "coffee, chai", the window shows an endless movie while we travel through India from south to the north.
This is so far the longest non stop train journey I'm doing; 45h from Kochin south of India to Delhi in the north. Even though I'm not leaving India for at least another month, leaving south of India still makes me feel a bit nostalgic.


South of India definitely gave me a lot of beautiful and unforgeable moments and people.



Some of them include crazy train journey's in general class, where sometimes not having a reserved ticket forces you to improvise.

From the luggage rack

To the doorway

And finally to the floor

This guy decided to entertain us by singing and dancing


It also includes adventure days




Not to forget the breathtaking scenery's which really makes you appreciate the mother nature and hope that our world today would be more loving and caring towards it as well.






I had to have a week break from India and head to Sri Lanka, when my visa was about to expire. And I couldn't have ask for a better, crazier and more epic group to travel with.
With these qualities you have all the ingredients for some awesome times.


Barefoot is the way to go

Rock hugging is the new thing

Not to forget the good old tree hugging 





So much love in one picture

South India is also the place where one of my biggest dreams took the first step toward reality.

For long time now I've dreamt about this place.
A place where the nature is clean and respected, a place where there's pure food straight from the land, a place where people can be creative and in harmony with the nature, a place where nature's own pharmacy is appreciated and a place to be free to be a bit crazy :D

In many ways it almost sound like utopia, but it's not actually trying to achieve something new, it's more like going back to the old, more simple ways we lived not so long ago.

For long time this dream has lived in the back of my head, waiting for it's turn to emerge.
And so the time came.
It's only about month ago that I decided to take this dream, manifest it, picture it and simply believe its possible and it turns out it really works.
As long as we believe our dreams are only dreams, then that's exactly what they will be. The power of believing in yourself and your dreams is unbelievable strong and when I decided to do just that, it didn't take long for me to meet Milou who practically had exactly the same dream.
And so we decided to take the dream and make it a plan. As a first step we created a Facebook group for our future community.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2241919602541686/?ref=share

To have platform for like minded people, people who might have tips or people who would just like to follow our journey of making this dream a reality.

I know it will be a lot of work. I know there will be up's and down's. But being afraid of failure will never get you anywhere. As failure is not the opposite of success, it is part of it.

As all these ideas are now running in my head and while a write them down like a little girl writing a letter for santa, I try to shift my focus on the first destination where I'm going now. In two days I'm starting a 10 day silent vipassana meditation, which will no doubt force me to put these ideas on hold for 10 days and instead focus on myself.
I'm curious, a bit anxious, but mostly excited to see what will happen!








Comments

Popular Posts